Friday, November 21, 2014

Sophie Choudry recently visited London. The actress shared some pictures with us and spoke about her trip.

Sophie’s London diaries
Sophie Choudry recently visited London. The actress shared some pictures with us and spoke about her trip.
Loving London
There are three things I love doing in London — walking, shopping and eating! I absolutely love walking around London especially when it’s cold but sunny. There is so much to see, take in and enjoy when you explore a city on foot. Even in Central London there is so much greenery. And it’s all so beautiful. It’s also great to catch up with friends and eat out! London has some of the best restaurants in the world including my favourites Nobu, Roka, Coya, Kai.
A frequent visitor
I normally go to London about three times in a year because it feels like home. I still have family there and all my childhood friends. This year, I couldn’t go at all because of work commitments and especially Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. This was my well-
deserved break post all my hard work in the show.
Not a long break
My holiday this time was for about a week. It’s not long enough for a proper holiday, but it was a nice little break.
Foodie Fundas
I love this restaurant called EntrecĂ´te. My friends had been raving about it. It’s one of the only restaurants that doesn’t take reservations and you have to stand in a queue, sometimes for over an hour! There is no menu. It offers only steak, salad and chips. The only thing they ask you is how would you like your steak cooked. And the craziest thing is that they bring you a second helping. It is one of the best meals you could have. I cannot wait to go back there again. And the dessert... The picture (left) says it all... The profiteroles had ice cream not cream! Scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do write your suggestions and thoughts.