Monday, January 16, 2017

"More you travel, more you learn"

Shweta Tripathi, actor
Shweta Tripathi, actor



Why travel

The more you travel, the more you learn. It does not matter what you do for a living or how much money you make ­ make it a point to venture out. The memories that I make on my trips give me fuel to go on in life.

Travel style

My travel style changes from trip to trip, depending on the place and budget. I am a flexible traveller.

Foodie moment

Experimenting with Thai food! I love their spices. I love Thai green curry and sticky rice.

Must-pack items

Speakers, map and camera.

Travel lessons I have learnt:

There is always a solution for everything. One must never panic, and instead think and find a solution.

Also, I have learnt to adapt to things easily.

Travel helped me realise...

That people might speak dif ferent languages and eat different foods, but at the core we are all the same. I love interacting with people from different countries and getting to know their stories. It's enriching.

My travel style

Carry trackpants that are easy and comfortable to wear and look cool at the same time. Carry lots of basics so you can pair them up with things and get a new look every time.

Travel goal

I plan to complete my advance course this year. My first dive was in Lakshadweep. I have been snorkelling since I was a child, but tried diving during my last trip to Lakshadweep.Since then my world has never been the same. Today, I am a certified open water diver, and want to complete my certifi cation now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do write your suggestions and thoughts.